Who says you can’t enjoy your favorite foods on a vegan diet. This raw vegan recipe uses coconut meat to make an alfredo sauce.
For the noodles:
- Spiralize three peeled zucchinis
For the alfredo sauce blend:
- 1 1/2 cups coconut meat
- The scraps from 3 spiralized zucchini
- Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp white miso paste (optional)
- Italian seasoning (to taste)
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- Pink Himalayan salt (to taste, for salt free blend in 1 stalk of celery)
I sprinkled basil and more ground black pepper on after adding the sauce to the zoodles.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel